Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, and Isis®, the mobile commerce joint venture created by AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US Inc. and Verizon Wireless, today announced that the companies will give away up to one million free smoothies to U.S. consumers who tap to pay using their Isis Mobile Wallet. The giveaway will kick off later this year at participating U.S. Jamba Juice locations following the national launch of Isis.
To redeem smoothies, consumers need an NFC-enabled smartphone and an enhanced SIM from AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless. With the hardware in place, consumers can download the Isis Mobile Wallet and tap and pay at any participating U.S. Jamba Juice retail location.
“Jamba Juice is committed to supporting new and existing customers in an ultra-mobile retail world,” said James White, CEO of Jamba Juice. “To that end, we’re rolling out NFC terminals with Isis’ proprietary SmartTap technology at Jamba Juice locations nationwide, allowing customers to redeem and pay for products with one tap. We’re also excited about the degree of exposure Jamba Juice will receive for new and evolved menu items.”
The Isis Mobile Wallet uses near field communications (NFC) technology to allow consumers to pay, redeem coupons and present loyalty cards with a single tap using their mobile phone.“The Million Free Smoothie Giveaway provides a powerful incentive for consumers to experience the simplicity and convenience of mobile commerce,” said Michael Abbott, CEO of Isis. “From pilot to national availability, our successful partnership with Jamba Juice showcases the business value and marketing capabilities of mobile commerce.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV