Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) intends to release its third quarter 2013 results after the close of the market on Wednesday, November 6, 2013. In conjunction with this release, Activision Blizzard will host a conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time)
To listen to the call, please log onto:http://investor.activision.com/events.cfm Or dial: U.S. and Canada: 800-768-6544 International: 785-830-7990 Passcode: 7807006 Anyone planning to dial in to the call should RSVP to Pam Beaver at: E-mail: PBeaver@activision.com A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format at http://investor.activision.com/events.cfm. A replay of the call will also be available approximately three hours after the call's conclusion and archived for one year in the Investor Relations section at www.activisionblizzard.com. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide online, PC, console, handheld and mobile game publisher with leading positions across every major category of the interactive entertainment software industry. Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, South Korea and China. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV