The new Mobility Consulting Services are flexible and scalable, letting organizations leverage a tailored blend of services to meet individual mobile strategies and device platform requirements. Current available modules address Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Content Management (MCM).
- Dell KACE systems management appliances, Dell SonicWALL Mobile Connect and Dell E-Class SRA are available through Dell direct and the channel. Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is available immediately, and interested organizations can sign up for a free 30-day trial of the solution’s full functionality online.
- Karl Ewing, IT manager, Nesco Rentals“With the new Dell KACE K1000 GO mobile application, we can keep pace with rapid business growth while improving overall support service levels by responding and resolving problems faster. Being able to access the K1000 in-field and get at-a-glance status updates on our mobile devices is a major time saver, and using the K1000 GO app for pushing out software updates and providing desk-side service for our Windows and iOS laptops and tablets are huge benefits.”
- Scott Kaylor, network installation and support team lead, National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC)“Our members are taking advantage of SonicWALL Mobile Connect for iOS and Android applications. It gives them the flexibility to connect with a wide range of devices to meet their expectations.”
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dellsoftware
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dellsoftware
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Dell-Software-4793472
- Dell Software YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/DellSoftwareVideo
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts