AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whole Planet Foundation's 2014 calendars are now available at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S.
The calendars, which support the foundation's microlending programs, cost $4 apiece and include $44 worth of coupons for natural and organic products. The calendar also features photos of microcredit clients from 13 of the 57 countries where the nonprofit funds microlending projects.
Since 2006, calendar sales have generated more than $610,000 for the foundation, empowering more than 3,500 people with a loan and an opportunity to start or expand their home-based businesses and lift themselves out of poverty. The foundation aims to raise an additional $280,000 through 2014 calendar sales.For more information, visit wholeplanetfoundation.org/about. Contact: Liz.Burkhart@wholefoods.com 512.284.1836 SOURCE Whole Planet Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV