WNS (Holdings) Limited (WNS) (NYSE: WNS), a leading provider of global Business Process Management (BPM)
services, today announced results for the 2014 fiscal second quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Highlights – Fiscal Second Quarter 2014:
Non-GAAP Financial Measures*
- Revenue of $123.1 million, up 8.8% from $113.1 million in Q2 of last year and up 0.8% from $122.1 million last quarter
- Profit of $9.3 million, compared to $4.3 million in Q2 of last year and $6.7 million last quarter
- Diluted earnings per ADS of $0.18, compared to $0.08 in Q2 of last year and $0.13 last quarter
- Revenue less repair payments of $115.4 million, up 7.6% from $107.3 million in Q2 of last year and up 1.4% from $113.8 million last quarter
- Adjusted Net Income (ANI) of $17.2 million, compared to $12.2 million in Q2 of last year and $14.4 million last quarter
- Adjusted diluted earnings per ADS of $0.33, compared to $0.24 in Q2 of last year and $0.28 last quarter
Reconciliations of the non-GAAP financial measures discussed below to our GAAP operating results are included at the end of this release. See also “About Non-GAAP Financial Measures.”
- Added 6 new clients in the quarter, expanded 9 existing relationships
- Days sales outstanding (DSO) at 30 days
- Global headcount of 26,630 as of September 30, 2013
Revenue less repair payments* in the fiscal second quarter was $115.4 million, representing a 7.6% increase versus the second quarter of last year and a 1.4% increase from the previous quarter. Year-over-year, revenue improvement was broad-based with the growth rate paced by strength in the Banking & Financial Services, Utilities, and Shipping & Logistics verticals. On a year-over-year basis, revenue was pressured by currency headwinds resulting from depreciation in the British pound, South African rand and Australian dollar against the US dollar. Excluding exchange rate impacts, constant currency revenue less repair payments* in the second quarter grew 9.8% year-over-year and 3.2% sequentially.