5 Ways It's Already Black Friday
3. The rich are already stocking up. Do you really need Black Friday when you measure your money by the poolful? No, which is exactly why Neiman Marcus puts out its Christmas Book at the beginning of October.
Want one of only three Aston Martin Vanquish Volante automobiles in the world? That'll be $344,500. Want a falconry companion set features a gold-plated perch and exotic skin falcon hoods, along with outdoor furniture, lead crystal decanters and cigars -- but no falcon? That's $150,000. If you're looking for something a little bit more grand for your significant other, an outdoor entertainment system featuring a giant-screen television that emerges from an underground storage place and includes speakers and hundreds of movies is listed at $1.5 million.
If you can't afford much more than a stocking stuffer, move the couch cushions and start scraping together some change. A limited-edition Jeff Koons sculpture Dom Perignon's Balloon Venus is a relative splurge item at $20,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV