B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE:BGS) announced today that its Board of Directors has increased the Company’s quarterly cash dividend rate by 3.1% from $0.32 per share of common stock to $0.33 per share of common stock. On an annualized basis, the dividend increases from $1.28 per share to $1.32 per share. The quarterly dividend declared today is payable on January 30, 2014, to shareholders of record as of December 31, 2013.
At the closing market price of the common stock on October 15, 2013, the new dividend rate represents an annualized yield of 3.6%. This is the 37 th consecutive quarterly dividend declared by the Board of Directors since B&G Foods’ initial public offering in October 2004.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
B&G Foods and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute a diversified portfolio of high-quality, branded shelf-stable foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods’ products are marketed under many recognized brands, including
Cream of Rice,
Cream of Wheat,
Joan of Arc,
Maple Grove Farms,
New York Style,
Vermont Maid and
Wright’s. B&G Foods also sells and distributes two branded household products,
Static Guard and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV