- Loans at Sept. 30, 2013 were a record $3.969 billion, an increase of $257.1 million from Dec. 31, 2012, and $441.1 million from Sept. 30, 2012, a year-over-year growth rate of 12.6 percent. Loan growth during the third quarter was $43.9 million compared to $153.0 million last quarter and $80.5 million in the same quarter last year.
- Average balances of noninterest bearing deposit accounts were $1.10 billion in the third quarter of 2013, up 8.7 percent from the second quarter of 2013 and up 37.7 percent over the same quarter last year.
- Revenues (excluding securities gains and losses) for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2013 were a record $57.4 million, an increase from $54.9 million last quarter and up 11.7 percent over the $51.4 million for the same quarter last year.
- Consistent with previously disclosed expectations, the firm’s net interest margin decreased to 3.72 percent for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2013, down from 3.77 percent last quarter and 3.78 percent for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2012.
- The firm’s efficiency ratio for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2013 was 59.5 percent compared to 56.2 percent last quarter and 65.4 percent for the same quarter last year.
Pinnacle Financial Reports EPS Up 27.3% Over Same Quarter Last Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.