GALLIPOLIS, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On October 15, 2013, Ohio Valley Banc Corp. (Nasdaq: OVBC) Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per common share payable on November 10, 2013, to shareholders of record on October 25, 2013. This amount represents no decrease over the $0.21 per common share regular dividend paid for the previous period.
"Thanks to the ongoing efforts of Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central employees and the communities who support them, we are pleased to be able to once again present a quarterly dividend to our investors," commented OVBC President and CEO Tom Wiseman. "Consider this dividend a re-investment in our community. I invite you to join us in our Community First mission. Think local, stay local, buy local."
Ohio Valley Banc Corp., based in
Gallipolis, Ohio, owns two subsidiaries: Ohio Valley Bank and Loan Central. Ohio Valley Bank is an FDIC-insured bank operating 15 offices in
West Virginia. Loan Central is a finance company with seven offices in southern
Ohio. Ohio Valley Banc Corp. stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol OVBC. The company's Web site is
Contact: Scott Shockey or Bryna Butler, (740) 446-2631, 1-800-468-6682
SOURCE Ohio Valley Banc Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV