SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTLA) announced today that Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, the joint book-running managers in the Company's recent public sale of 9,686,171 shares of common stock, are releasing a lock-up restriction with respect to 95,962 shares of the Company's common stock held by a director of the Company. The release will take effect concurrently with the pricing of the proposed public offering under a registration statement on Form S-1 initially filed by the Company on October 7, 2013, for the purpose of allowing the director to sell those shares in the proposed public offering.
This press release is not an offer for sale of the securities in the United States or in any other jurisdiction where such offer is prohibited, and such securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Alexandra Santos Portola Pharmaceuticals firstname.lastname@example.org 650.246.7239 Media Contact: Joey Fleury BrewLife email@example.com 415.946.1090
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV