NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rand Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RLOG) ("Rand"), will issue financial results for its fiscal year 2014 second quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013 before the market opens.
Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. EST on Thursday, November 7, 2013. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 888-438-5525 (719-325-2455 for international callers), and using Conference ID# 2965719. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on the Rand Logistics, Inc. website at www.randlogisticsinc.com/presentations.html .
A replay of the conference call will be available at www.randlogisticsinc.com/presentations.html and will be archived for 12 months. A replay will also be available until February 7, 2014 by dialing 877-870-5176 (858-384-5517 for international callers), and using Conference ID# 2965719.About Rand Logistics Rand Logistics, Inc. is a leading provider of bulk freight shipping services throughout the Great Lakes region. Through its subsidiaries, the Company operates a fleet of four conventional bulk carriers and twelve self-unloading bulk carriers including four tug/barge units. The Company is the only carrier able to offer significant domestic port-to-port services in both Canada and the U.S. on the Great Lakes. The Company's vessels operate under the U.S. Jones Act – which reserves domestic waterborne commerce to vessels that are U.S. owned, built and crewed, – and the Canada Coasting Trade Act – which reserves domestic waterborne commerce to Canadian registered and crewed vessels that operate between Canadian ports.
CONTACT: Rand Logistics, Inc. Laurence S. Levy, Executive Chairman Edward Levy, President (212) 644-3450 INVESTOR RELATIONS COUNSEL: Cameron Associates Alison Ziegler and Kevin McGrath (212) 554-5469 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV