Nights After 4 Closes Above The Prior Day's High
The last few days have seen a strong move higher for ES. If it can close > 1706 on Tuesday it will mark the 4th day in a row in which it has closed above the previous day's high. That is something that has happened about 3 times per year since 2000. Below is a table showing overnight performance following such instances.
You can read more of this blog here.
Written by Rob Hanna, Founder, Quantifiable Edges and Overnight Edges, TradeStation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV