CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems will display the latest in business jet cabin interior innovations at this year's National Business Aviation Association's (NBAA) Annual Meeting & Convention. NBAA takes place October 22 – 24 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
UTC Aerospace Systems (booth C6922) will be exhibiting its newest products in sensors, integrated systems and cabin interiors including a new and improved executive seat, interior and exterior lighting, safety equipment, cabin interiors, veneers, cabinetry and furnishings, in-flight entertainment (IFE), and Cabin Management Systems (CMS). Also on display will be a SmartProbe ® air data system, a tablet-compatible electronic flight bag (EFB) system, a potable water system and a SILVERboot ™ pneumatic de-icer.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high-technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV