TORONTO, October 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
AuRico Gold Inc. (TSX: AUQ) (NYSE: AUQ), ("AuRico" or the "Company") will be presenting at the Canaccord Genuity Global Resource Conference on October 17, 2013.
Mr. Scott Perry, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. A live webcast of the presentation is available at bit.ly/AUQCanaccord. The webcast link and a PDF of the slide presentation will also be available on the Company's website at http://www.auricogold.com.
About AuRico GoldAuRico Gold is a leading Canadian gold producer with mines and projects in North America that have significant production growth and exploration potential. The Company is focused on its core operations including the Young- Davidson gold mine in northern Ontario, and the El Chanate mine in Sonora State, Mexico. AuRico's project pipeline also includes advanced development opportunities in Mexico and Canada. AuRico's head office is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For further information: For further information please visit the AuRico Gold website at http://www.auricogold.com or contact: Anne Day Vice President, Investor Relations and Communications AuRico Gold Inc. +1-647-260-8880 (AUQ. AUQ) SOURCE AuRico Gold Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV