Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
ADT (ADT): "I don't like that quarter and housing is slowing down. Sell, sell, sell."
Nuance Communications (NUAN): "No. I'm not crazy about it."Just Energy Group (JE): "I'm worried about it. I don't trust them." Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM): "Inexpensive stock and one of my faves in the business." Take-Two Interactive (TTWO): "I've been wrong on Take Two. I haven't been bullish enough. I like it and GameStop (GME)." Oasis Petroleum (OAS): "It's a good oil stock but I prefer Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) and EOG Resources (EOG)." MB Financial (MBFI): "You don't need that one, you should be in Wells Fargo (WFC)." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV