About Sam's Club Sam's Club ®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation's eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S. As the official supplier of KCBS, Sam's Club is the 'choice' destination for the highest quality meats and ingredients for backyard grillers, restaurateurs and the more than 750 professional teams who have competed in the 2013 Sam's Club National BBQ Tour. Members save an average of 33 percent over traditional retailers. To learn more about Savings Made Simple ®, visit SamsClub.com, and look for Sam's Club on Twitter, Facebook and our Mobile and iPad® App.
About KCBSWith more than 15,000 members, KCBS has been sanctioning events and training certified barbecue judges nationwide for more than 25 years. Using an objective, blind judging process, the society sanctions more than 400 barbecue competitions throughout the nation each year. For more information about KCBS, visit www.kcbs.us.
SOURCE Sam’s Club
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV