"Duck Dynasty" stars Willie Robertson and "Mrs. Kay" Robertson will join Black in cheering on the competitive barbecue teams, and fans will have the opportunity to meet Willie and "Mrs. Kay" throughout the day.The free event also features a live performance by American country music artist Keith Anderson and an appearance by Bush's Baked Beans mascot Duke the Dog. Special guest judges, sanctioned and trained by KCBS, include area Chef Matt McClure of The Hive at 21c, Case Dighero, director of culinary services at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and KNWA-TV/ FOX 24 chief meteorologist Dan Skoff .
- 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.: Meet American country music artist Keith Anderson
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Meet "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Meet "Duck Dynasty" star "Mrs. Kay" Robertson, who will judge a special "fresh game" barbecue challenge.
- 1 p.m. Live performance by American country music artist Keith Anderson
- 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Finalists and National BBQ Tour winners to be announced and awarded. The final competition features a $150,000 prize purse, with $50,000 to be awarded to the grand champion.
- Throughout the event, taste premium fresh meat samples from Sam's Club, including brisket, pulled pork and lamb chops. Meet Series Host Troy Black as he shares barbecue tips on preparing championship pulled pork, ribs and brisket
- Meet Bush's Baked Beans mascot Duke the Dog .