- Manulife U.S. Fixed Income Private Trust is a highly flexible approach to investing in the world's largest and most dynamic credit market. The Pool seeks to provide long-term total return consisting of income and the potential for capital appreciation by investing primarily in a portfolio of U.S. investment grade and high yield debt securities. The Portfolio Managers for this Pool include Manulife Asset Management (US) LLC's John F. Addeo, a value-oriented fundamental investor with more than 20 years of experience investing across the entire capital structure and credit spectrum, and Dennis F. McCafferty, who specializes in high-yield fixed income and floating rate strategies, and has more than 17 years of investment experience.
- Manulife Global Balanced Private Trust is managed by Mawer Investment Management Ltd.'s Greg Peterson, Director and Senior Portfolio Manager, Paul Moroz, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, and Jim Hall, Chief Investment Officer. On the equity side, the Portfolio Managers adopt a bottom-up brick-by-brick investment approach to identify wealth-creating companies that they believe have solid management teams but are trading at discounts to their intrinsic values. These equities are combined with global and Canadian fixed income exposure, which will be a minimum of 30 per cent of the Pool. The Pool may be suitable for investors seeking a diversified approach to global equity and fixed income investing.
Manulife Investments Launches Two New Mandates Within The Manulife Private Investment Pools
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.