Nike+ FuelBand App and the Nike+ FuelBand SE
A richer experience is driven by key firmware and hardware upgrades that unlock new capabilities and help users set and achieve their goals.
Bluetooth 4.0 technology connects the Nike+ FuelBand SE automatically and seamlessly with the Nike+ FuelBand App. Improved water resistance and the iconic, easy-to-wear design allow the Nike+ FuelBand SE to go almost everywhere. A redesigned circuit board provides greater flexibility and an internally-enhanced, simple one-button design drives the super bright LED.
Sessions“3.2.1. GO! Sessions” are a way to track specific activities throughout the day. Going out for a run? That’s a session. Hitting the gym? That’s a session. This new feature lets users start and mark sessions right on the Nike+ FuelBand or from the app, allowing a user to track exactly how much NikeFuel they earned in that specific session of activity. Win the Hour “Win the Hour” is your motivation partner. It uses the Nike+ FuelBand SE to track how much movement is accumulated at each hour throughout the day and encourages people to move more often by prompting users to move if they’re missing their goal. It also recognizes when goals are hit and lets users know they’ve ‘won the hour.’ Move reminders are set in-app and on-band and motivate the user to move more and move often throughout the day. Fuel Rate “Fuel Rate” is a new feature that tracks the rate at which NikeFuel is being earned. The Fuel Rate is measured as NikeFuel earned per minute and is a great way to see the intensity of your movement to get the right information needed to move better toward your goals. The Fuel Rate is viewed as a numerical readout in real time on the Nike+ FuelBand App and uses colors from red to green to simply indicate how you're doing. Knowing how intensely you move is also valuable information to help optimize activities throughout the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV