NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE) today unveiled multiple innovations to its Nike+ ecosystem at an event in New York City. Nike introduced the Nike+ FuelBand SE, the newest version of the iconic Nike+ FuelBand, which seamlessly connects users with a new Nike+ FuelBand experience.
Nike also announced the creation of Nike+ Fuel Lab, an evolution of its popular Nike+ Accelerator program and the first held in San Francisco. These innovations, along with updates to the Nike+ Running App and the recently announced Nike+ Move App, enhance the reach of NikeFuel and deliver new products and experiences designed to motivate athletes at all levels to move more.
“We continue to innovate around the Nike+ ecosystem to deliver the very best experiences for our consumers, motivating and inspiring athletes at all levels,” said Stefan Olander, Nike’s VP of Digital Sport. “The Nike+ Fuel Lab, along with new Nike+ FuelBand SE and Nike+ Apps significantly enhance our NikeFuel platform.”
Originally launched in early 2012, the iconic Nike+ FuelBand tracks all day movement using NikeFuel. The new Nike+ FuelBand SE builds on the iconic design and experience and delivers even more information and motivation to keep users moving. The Nike+ FuelBand SE comes in classic black with the addition of color options on key parts of the band. It will now be available in France, Germany and Japan, in addition to the U.S., UK, and Canada.NikeFuel remains at the heart of the experience, and is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from a morning workout to a big night out. Nike analyzed over a year’s worth of NikeFuel data to fine-tune the NikeFuel algorithm to deliver an even more accurate measurement of your all-day movement. Uniquely designed to measure whole-body movement no matter age, weight or gender, NikeFuel tracks a user’s active life.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV