The event will be held in a week, Oct. 22 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, next door to the Moscone Center West. The event is slated to begin at 10:00 am PT.
It's largely expected Apple will update the iPad line, updating both the iPad and iPad mini tablets.
It's also possible Apple will take off the wraps of its new OS X Maverick and finally show off the new Mac Pro desktop, which was first seen at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference.TheStreet will be live-blogging the event in conjunction with its partner, The San Jose Mercury News. Shares of Apple were higher in mid-Tuesday trading, up 0.74% to $499.71. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV