NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FAB Universal (FU) shares continue to climb after investor Jim Rogers, who also sits on the firm's board, reiterated his bull case for the company. Speaking with Barron's on Monday, Rogers said China-based FAB Universal, which distributes copyright-protected media, will benefit from the Chinese government's plans to strictly enforce intellectual property rights.
Since Monday, FAB Universal shares have gained 50.1%. As of 11:20 a.m. New York time, shares are up 7.9% to $7.50.
Written by Keris Alison Lahiff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV