NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kate Hudson and Ann Taylor toast to a wild, whirlwind holiday season. The brand's campaign was shot while Hudson was filming the movie "Good People" and touring Europe with fiance Matt Bellamy , his band Muse, and her two sons.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/62862-ann-taylor-hollywood-holiday-with-kate-hudson
We celebrate, every day. "This shoot was particularly fun. We were in London and wanted to get people together. I called some of our friends that work with my fiance's band. It was fun to be able to bring them into the fashion world. Luckily, I was able to have my family there too, so it made for a very enjoyable day!" Hudson said.Fashion photographer Mikael Jansson shot Hudson at the Corinthia Hotel wearing her favorites from the holiday collection as she plays with her son, has cocktails with Muse tour manager, Dom, and visual effects supervisor, Tom, wraps presents, and makes her own online Wish List. She effortlessly balances work and play while staying present and savoring every precious moment this time of year. The holiday campaign debuts this November exclusively online and on social media. We know it's the little things that make the difference. Since Fall 2013, Ann Taylor's CHIC. LIFE. STYLE. campaign has been paired with powerful lines that capture the experiences of today's multitasking women. The "We" in every campaign tagline is the unifying element between Ann Taylor, a brand dedicated to women, and the women who live, work and play in Ann Taylor every day leading busy, brilliant lives. Share your holiday story with #chiclifestyle.
- Tweet at us for chic gift giving advice.
- Share your favorite holiday activity on Facebook.
- Create a holiday party moodboard on Pinterest.
- Share a happy moment from your life on Instagram.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV