You are invited to participate in a teleconference to review National Fuel Gas Company’s (NYSE:NFG) 4th Quarter Fiscal 2013 results and hear an update on the Company and its operations. The teleconference will be held on:
Friday, November 8, 2013, at 11 a.m. (ET)
Representing management will be Ronald J. Tanski, President and Chief Executive Officer; Matthew D. Cabell, Senior Vice President of National Fuel Gas Company and President of Seneca Resources Corporation; and David P. Bauer, Treasurer and Principal Financial Officer. Prepared remarks are planned for approximately 20 minutes with ample time for questions and answers.
Dial-in teleconference number: 866-700-6293 Passcode: 36603841 Teleconference replay number: 888-286-8010 Passcode: 23666033This teleconference will be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet in a “listen only” mode. Go to our Investor Relations home page at investor.nationalfuelgas.com, click on the link to the conference call and “agree” to the terms of the safe-harbor disclaimer to proceed to the call. The telephone and website replays begin approximately at 3 p.m. following the call on Friday, November 8, 2013, and play until the close of business on Friday, November 15, 2013. We appreciate your interest in National Fuel and look forward to your participation in our teleconference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV