Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/17/13, RPM International Inc (RPM) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.24, payable on 10/31/13. As a percentage of RPM's recent stock price of $37.04, this dividend works out to approximately 0.65%, so look for shares of RPM International Inc to trade 0.65% lower — all else being equal — when RPM shares open for trading on 10/17/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for RPM, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.24 declared by RPM International Inc :
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from RPM is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.59% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of RPM shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, RPM's low point in its 52 week range is $25.53 per share, with $37.57 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $37.01.
Three Months Free, a $100 Value, Just Submit Your Top Stock Pick! (Offer ends 11/10/2013)
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, RPM makes up 2.45% of the First Trust Materials AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FXZ) which is trading up by about 0.1% on the day Tuesday. In Tuesday trading, RPM International Inc shares are currently down about 0.6% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV