A.M. Best Co. has assigned a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) and an issuer credit rating of “a” to AmTrust Insurance Luxembourg S.A. (AILSA) (Luxembourg). The outlook assigned to both ratings is stable.
The ratings reflect the explicit support provided by AmTrust Financial Services, Inc’s (AFSI) (NASDAQ:AFSI) Bermuda subsidiary, AmTrust International Insurance, Ltd. (AIIL), in the form of an intercompany quota share agreement that was executed following regulatory approval. All remaining ratings of AFSI and its subsidiaries are unchanged. (Please see A.M. Best’s press release dated May 24, 2013 for further information.)
The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology.
A.M. Best Company is the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.Copyright © 2013 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV