- Calculite Evolution 3" LED – The latest LED downlight from Philips Lightolier delivers efficacies of over 75lm/W.
- BoldPlay – LED luminaire that allows row spacing to be pushed to 20'o.c., with energy densities as low as 0.45W/ft 2, delivering 106 lm/W and maintaining optimal light levels for ceiling and work plane uniformity.
- DuaLED with SpaceWise Technology – Recessed LED luminaire achieving lighting power densities of 0.5 to 0.85 Watts per square foot. Integrated SpaceWise Technology provides intelligence and dimming capabilities tuned to specific applications for deeper energy savings.
- Philips hue – the world's smartest LED lighting system which can be managed from your smart device.
- LightFlood LED –Designed for use with radius, basic and advent track in retail and residential applications, LightFlood offers a 0-90 degree vertical adjustment.
- MasterColor CDM Evolution T4 and T6 Lamps – Producing up to 112 lumens per watt, these lamps rival incandescent technologies with a CRI of 90+, while providing 40 percent energy savings.
- DimTone BR30 Dimmable LED Lamp – Philips DimTone technology allows LED lamps to go from a white light (2700K) to a warm white light (2200K), mimicking the warmth of an incandescent with smooth dimming down to 10% of full light levels.
- EvoKit LED Retrofit – Replacing 2x4 fluorescent luminaires, the EvoKit can be installed in under 5 minutes and uses less than 45 watts of power while offering a CRI of 80+.
- LED T8 System with Optifuse Technology – Featuring 104 lumens per watt at the system level and producing over 2500 lumens per lamp, this LED system provides a 35 percent energy savings over traditional technology.
- Captivation Load Controller – A circuit phase dimming control that allows field setting of reverse or phase dimming and integrates with most dimmers.
- 54 Watt Xitanium LED Driver – Programmable LED Drivers that are a one-stop solution for the varying power needs of industrial high bay, highway, urban street, as well as area and flood lighting applications.
- 24 and 39 Watt T5HO Mark 10 Dimmable Ballasts – Designed for 24W and 39W T5HO lamps, these ballasts meet the growing demand for dimmable T5HO luminaires which help lower energy consumption and meet energy codes and legislative initiatives.
14 Industry-Leading Philips Lighting Solutions Included In Illumination Engineering Society Annual Progress Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.