The Case Studies series of journals are a new format of publication covering all aspects of engineering. They aim to connect researchers and practitioners working in a variety of subject areas by publishing short and accessible technical articles. They provide immediate, free and permanent access to technical research on ScienceDirect for the community of practicing engineers and researchers to read, download and learn from. Authors are provided detailed individual feedback on how many times their paper has been read and which countries the readership comes from. These Case Studies journals aim for a turnaround time from submission to publication of no more than three months.
Journals in the series will all follow the article based publishing model, allowing for immediate publication of the finalized paper without waiting for other articles to be ready to compile a full issue.
Case Studies Journals:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV