PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Chief Strategy Officer at Jive Software, Christopher Morace, was one of the first people to arrive at the intersection of social technology and business strategy. He has overseen more than 800 deployments of social platforms in major corporations. A true pioneer of what is arguably the most important development in business today, he knows better than anyone how social technology is changing the way businesses operate and how successful companies are leveraging it to their advantage.
In TRANSFORM: How Leading Companies Are Winning with Disruptive Social Technology (McGraw-Hill Professional; October 15; Hardcover & eBook formats: $30), written with Sara Gaviser Leslie, Morace examines best practices for developing a winning business strategy that places heavy focus on collaboration, open communication and wide networks of connections--absolute necessities for success in business today.
Noted Morace: "It's clear many business executives want to harness the power of digital technologies but simply didn't know where to start. Working with hundreds of iconic brands who have transformed their organizations has given me unique insight into what consistently produced results and the common mistakes that set companies back. My hope is this book will be an invaluable resource for any executive looking to lead their company into the future."
Morace noted that he called the book 'Transform' "because the technologies available today are not only allowing businesses to work faster, but do so in a fundamentally different way. These modern organizations are flatter, more connected and more transparent. They make decisions with better information and take action with greater agility. Transformation is the perfect word to describe the profound change that is taking place across the business landscape."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV