ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its ADC technology, today announced the Company-related poster presentations accepted for the AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics meeting to be held October 19-23, 2013 in Boston, MA.
The first clinical data with SAR566658 are to be reported. This ADC is a potential new treatment for ovarian, pancreatic, breast and other CA6-positive cancers in development by Sanofi through a collaboration with the Company. Additionally, ImmunoGen scientists will report on the Company’s new platform of DNA-acting cytotoxic agents for use in ADCs as well as on an additional linker ImmunoGen has added to its already extensive technology portfolio.
On Sunday, Oct. 20, the first SAR566658 clinical data are scheduled to be presented from 12:30-3:00 pm and 6:30-7:30 pm ET.
- “A phase I first-in-human study of SAR566658, an anti-CA-6-antibody-drug conjugate in patients with CA6-positive advanced solid tumors” (Poster Session A, Abstract #A73).
- “New Class of DNA-alkylating agents with a suitable tolerability profile created for use in antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)” (Poster Session C, Abstract #C160).
- “Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) with novel IGN DNA-alkylating agents display potent antigen-specific activity against hematologic and solid tumor xenograft models” (Poster Session C, Abstract #C162).
- “New tri-glycl peptide linker offers advantages for maytansinoid antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)” (Poster Session C, Abstract #C164).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts