“Customers consistently tell us that sustainability leadership contributes to their decision to do business with Dell. In fact, more than 75 percent of our requests-for-proposal include a CSR element. But customers also tell us they lack a means to capture and demonstrate how their own smart IT strategies often lower overall costs and energy use while benefitting the environment. With this plan, we are committing to work across the industry to enable customers, and the industry more broadly, to assess the ripple effect of sustainable IT strategies like electronic medical records and virtualized desktops.” – David Lear, Executive Director of Sustainability, Dell
Download the plan in full and read Michael Dell’s thoughts about the plan’s vision at dell.com/2020.
Previous Corporate Responsibility reports, infographics, videos, case studies and additional information on Dell’s corporate responsibility programs are available at dell.com/poweringthepossible.About Dell Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) delivers innovative products and services that make the best technology accessible to anyone – helping them realize their full potential. This same philosophy extends to Dell’s commitment to put technology and expertise to work where it can do the most good for people and the planet. The 2020 Legacy of Good Plan embeds this commitment strategically in the business, accelerating successful and sustainable customer outcomes while leaving a legacy of good through 2020 and beyond. For more information, visit dell.com/2020. Dell World Join us at Dell World 2013, Dell’s premier customer event exploring how technology solutions and services are driving business innovation. Learn more at www.dellworld.com and follow #DellWorld on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV