SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS), the leading managed care company in Puerto Rico, today announced the timing of its 2013 investor day event so that investors and other interested parties can "Save the Date" on their calendars.
Ramon Ruiz-Comas, President and CEO, Amilcar Jordan, Chief Financial Officer, and other members of Triple-S' senior management team, will host the event on Friday, December 6, 2013, in New York City, beginning at 12:00 p.m. EST at the New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall Street. Other details will be provided in due course.
About Triple-S Management Corporation
Triple-S Management Corporation is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. It is the leading player in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. Triple-S Management also has the exclusive right to use the Blue Cross Blue Shield name and mark throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, Triple-S Management offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. In addition to its managed care business, Triple-S Management provides non-Blue Cross Blue Shield branded life and property and casualty insurance in Puerto Rico.For more information about Triple-S Management, visit www.triplesmanagement.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. SOURCE Triple-S Management Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV