- Person-to-person payments are typically made using cash and checks, but the majority of respondents are interested in a digital payment option from their bank.
- People most often gave or sent money to friends and family members, yet to whom and how money is sent varies by age and gender.
- Splitting bill payments is the norm among U.S. households, with one person paying the bills and others reimbursing them being the most common way to divide costs.
- People are uncomfortable requesting money owed to them, so much so that nearly 50 percent have let people not pay them back because they didn’t want to ask.
Cash, Check Or Text; How Americans Pay Each Other
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts