Colony Financial, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (the “Company”) today announced it will release third quarter 2013 results after the market close on Thursday, November 7, 2013. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, November 8, 2013, at 7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET.
To participate in the event by telephone, please dial 877-407-4018 ten minutes prior to the start time (to allow time for registration) and use conference ID 10000577. International callers should dial 201-689-8471 and enter the same conference ID number.
The call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.colonyfinancial.com. A webcast of the call will be available for 90 days on the Company’s website.
For those unable to participate during the live call, a replay will be available beginning November 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET, through November 22, 2013, at 8:59 p.m. PT / 11:59 p.m. ET. To access the replay, dial 877-870-5176 (U.S.), and use passcode 10000577. International callers should dial 858-384-5517 and enter the same conference ID number.About Colony Financial, Inc. Colony Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment and finance company that is focused on acquiring, originating and managing a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt and equity investments at attractive risk-adjusted returns. Our investment portfolio and target assets are primarily composed of interests in: (i) loans acquired at a discount to par in the secondary market; (ii) new originations; and (iii) real estate equity, including single family homes held as rental investment properties. Secondary debt purchases may include performing, sub-performing or non-performing loans (including loan-to-own strategies). The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV