iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in delivering robotic technology-based solutions, announced today it will issue its third-quarter 2013 financial results after market close on October 22.
iRobot will host a live webcast and conference call, open to all interested investors, to review third-quarter 2013 financial results and outlook for 2013 financial performance on Wednesday, October 23. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document will be accessible on the investor section of the company’s website at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=4897484.
Pertinent details include:
|Date:||Wednesday, October 23|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. ET|
A live, audio broadcast of the conference call also will be available at http://investor.irobot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=193096&p=irol-irhome. An archived version of the broadcast will be available on the same website shortly after the conclusion of the live event. A replay of the telephone conference call will be available through October 30, and can be accessed by dialing 630- 652-3000, passcode 34160574#.About iRobot Corp.iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference. The company’s home robots help people find smarter ways to clean, its defense & security robots protect those in harm’s way, and its remote presence robots enable virtual presence from anywhere in the world. iRobot’s products feature proprietary technologies incorporating advanced concepts in navigation, mobility, manipulation and artificial intelligence. For more information about iRobot, please visit www.irobot.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV