INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) will announce its financial results for the third quarter of 2013 on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Lilly will also conduct a conference call on that day with the investment community and media to further detail the company's financial performance.
The conference call will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. EDT. Investors, media and the general public can access a live webcast of the conference call through a link that will be posted on Lilly's website at www.lilly.com. A replay will also be available on the website following the conference call.
Lilly, a leading innovation-driven corporation, is developing a growing portfolio of pharmaceutical products by applying the latest research from its own worldwide laboratories and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind., Lilly provides answers – through medicines and information – for some of the world's most urgent medical needs. Additional information about Lilly is available at www.lilly.com. F-LLY
Refer to: (317) 276-5795 – Mark Taylor(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20031219/LLYLOGO ) SOURCE Eli Lilly and Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV