Deutsche Bank is committed to the recruitment, development, retention, and advancement of professional women in the financial services industry. Established in 1991, WOWS is a Deutsche Bank employee network group dedicated to supporting diversity efforts that recognize the importance of women in achieving Deutsche Bank’s business objectives. Through educational programming, partnerships with professional and community organizations, networking events, and senior management engagement, WOWS has served as a catalyst for creating an inclusive environment for women within Deutsche Bank over the last 20 years. Deutsche Bank has been named as one of the top 100 companies for working mothers by Working Mother Magazine 14 times since 1996.
Use #DBWOWS on your smartphone or tablet to follow along and join the conversation taking place during the WOWS conference.
For further information on WOWS, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV