Deutsche Bank announced that it will host the 19 th Annual Women on Wall Street® (WOWS) conference on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 in New York. The theme of this year’s conference is Game Changers. Deutsche Bank has held the WOWS conference since 1995, during which time attendance has grown from 200 to more than 2,000 women representing all the major international Wall Street firms as well as female executives in asset management, accounting, investment banking, media, politics and academia.
Jacques Brand, CEO of North America and member of the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank will open the conference with welcoming remarks, which will be followed by a one-on-one fireside chat between former Senator Olympia Snowe from Maine and Frank Kelly, Global Coordinator, Public Affairs and Head of Government Relations in the Americas, Deutsche Bank.
Following the discussion, Kelly will moderate a panel among four female influencers on the experiences that made them each a game changer across the sectors of finance, government and technology.
This year’s panelists are:
- Vicki Fuller, Chief Investment Officer, New York State Common Retirement Fund
- Sallie Krawcheck, Owner, 85 Broads
- Mary Schapiro, Managing Director and Chairman of the Governance and Markets Practice, Promontory Financial Group, LLC
- Clara Shih, CEO and Founder, Hearsay Social
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV