Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCHN) will report its fourth quarter fiscal 2013 financial results on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 and will webcast a conference call to discuss the performance at 11:30 a.m. Eastern on the same day.
The webcast of the call and the accompanying slide presentation may be accessed on Schnitzer’s website under the Investor section Event Calendar at www.schnitzersteel.com/events. The call will be hosted by Tamara L. Lundgren, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Richard D. Peach, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Toll Free Dial: (855) 859-2056Toll Free International Dial: (404) 537-3406 Conference ID: 83426274 Replay Available: 10/29/2013 to 11/05/2013 About Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of recycled ferrous metal products in the United States with 60 operating facilities located in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Western Canada. The business has seven deep water export facilities located on both the East and West Coasts and in Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The Company’s integrated operating platform also includes its auto parts and steel manufacturing businesses. The Company’s auto parts business sells used auto parts through its 61 self-service facilities located in 16 states and Western Canada. With an effective annual production capacity of approximately 800,000 tons, the Company’s steel manufacturing business produces finished steel products, including rebar, wire rod and other specialty products. The Company commenced its 107 th year of operation in fiscal 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV