Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, announced today that it was honored with a silver Golden Bridge award in the Company Growth of the Year category. The Golden Bridge awards are an annual worldwide industry and peers recognition program that lauds companies for growth, innovation, expansion and social responsibility. Companies that have been previously honored for their impressive growth include LinkedIn, Mindtree and Epicor.
“We’re pleased to be recognized with a Golden Bridge award for our growth,” said Eric Eden, vice president of marketing for Cvent. “There are many factors that affected our significant growth this year, including our successful expansion into the mobile market and the hiring of top talent. We’re proud of our growth to date but also recognize that as a newly public company, this is just the beginning.”
Cvent’s CEO and Founder Reggie Aggarwal also received the bronze award in the highly competitive Executive of the Year category. Previous honorees have included CEOs from Facebook, NetSuite, and Symantec.
Most recently, Aggarwal and Cvent were awarded two Stevies at the American Business Awards ceremony, one for Executive of the Year and the other for Company of the Year in the software category.ABOUT CVENT Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners looking for suitable venues. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV