DALLAS, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A strong parent-child bond is crucial to emotional growth and development 1, and this relationship provides a foundation that sets up a child for lifelong success 2. Today, Huggies MomInspired is proud to announce 10 new grant recipients who have products and services designed to strengthen this bond – and provide parents with more moments to connect with their children. For example, one of the products in this year's group of grant recipients helps make diaper changes quick and easy without having to expose baby's temperature-sensitive chest. Another provides solutions for playtime moments when baby is sitting at the table or in a highchair.
Recipients will receive $15,000 each to help fund their innovative ideas, as well as receive business advice and support from Kimberly-Clark and Maria Bailey, host of Mom Talk Radio and founder of BlueSuitMom.com.
"I am thrilled to welcome this latest class to the Huggies MomInspired family that has grown now to 42 members," said Huggies senior brand manager, Kelly Stephenson. "This year's recipients are seeing unmet needs and working hard to create products and services that benefit parents, children and their relationships. We are also excited to have our first dad grant recipient, Greg O'Sullivan, who has nearly 30 years of entrepreneurial experience. Greg continues to find new ways to solve age-old problems that parents encounter every day with their children."
Since 2010, the Huggies MomInspired program has awarded more than $600,000 to fund the ideas of entrepreneurial parents who have created solutions for everything from keeping baby gear organized to helping children learn essential skills as they develop, grow and bond with their parents.Anyone with an original, innovative and viable new product idea to help make life easier for parents can apply to the Huggies MomInspired grant program; applications open each spring.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV