- "The traditional information boundaries of a company are evaporating as new apps and devices have revolutionized how employees, customers and partners are interacting and sharing business data," said Mike Rosenbaum, EVP of Salesforce Platform, salesforce.com. "Salesforce Identity enables CIOs to accelerate this enterprise transformation with a single scalable identity solution for the connected world—directly from the cloud platform they trust."
- "Sierra Club has grown to become the largest grassroots environmental organization on the planet, and empowering and connecting each of our 2.1 million members and supporters plays a critical role in our success," said Dave Simon, IT Director, Sierra Club. "Salesforce Identity will greatly facilitate our efforts to connect to our members and build meaningful communities around their environmental preservation interests."
- "IDC anticipates the overall worldwide identity and access management market will increase to $6.9 billion in 2017," said Sally Hudson, research director for Identity and Access Management BuyerPulse, IDC. "BYOD and other consumerization trends, coupled with an increasing demand for cloud and SaaS delivery of traditional IT software, are transforming how enterprises approach identity management. Companies today must connect a growing business ecosystem of customers, employees and partners, and need identity solutions capable of managing this growth without adding complexity."
Salesforce.com Launches Salesforce Identity--Delivering Identity For The Connected World
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts