Pepsico (PEP) ($81.09) held its 200-day SMA at $79.32 last week and is now just above its 50-day SMA at $80.73. The buy rated bottler of Pepsi soft drink products and Frito Lay snacks has an annual value level at $79.02 with a weekly pivot at $80.35 and semiannual risky level at $84.27.
PNC Financial (PNC) ($72.98) is below its 50-day SMA at $73.70. This regional bank has a weekly value level at $71.60 with a monthly risky level at $79.21.
Sandisk (SNDK) ($63.03) is approaching its multi-year high at $63.97 set on July 22. The hold rated semiconductor company has a quarterly value level at $61.27 with a monthly pivot at $62.73 and semiannual risky level at $72.05.
US Bancorp (USB) ($37.18) is above its 50-day SMA at $36.83. The hold rated regional bank has a semiannual value level at $28.89 with a monthly pivot at $37.79 and semiannual risky level at $40.03.(XLNX) ($47.45) is above its 50-day SMA at $45.89 with its multi-year high at $48.12 set on Sept. 17. The hold rated semiconductor company has a semiannual value level at $45.52 with a monthly pivot at $47.38 and quarterly risky level at $48.75. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV