Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.(AXP) ($76.07) is trading above its 50-day SMA at $74.75, but the hold rated credit card giant has been trading sideways to down since testing its 2013 high at $78.63 on July 15. My weekly value level is $74.28 with a semiannual risky level at $78.27. Bank of America (BA) ($14.35) closed Monday just above its 50-day SMA at $14.30. This 'too big to fail' money center bank has been downgraded to hold from buy this morning and is well above its 200-day SMA at $13.01 with a weekly pivot at $14.09 and monthly risky level at $15.03. eBay (EBAY) ($54.77) is above its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $53.39 and $53.76. This buy rated retail-wholesale stock has a semiannual value level at $51.69 with a weekly pivot at $54.49 and semiannual risky level at $56.21. IBM (IBM) ($186.97) is just above its 50-day SMA at $186.81. The buy rated IT giant has an annual value level at $171.70 with the weekly pivot at $187.16 and monthly risky level at $188.81.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV