NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairway Group Holdings Corp. ("Fairway") (Nasdaq:FWM), the parent company of Fairway Market, today announced that the Company will report financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013, before the market opens. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2013. The call and slide presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investors.fairwaymarket.com and will be archived online for a short period thereafter. In addition, listeners may dial (877) 353-0039 to access the live call. A telephonic playback will be available after the call through Thursday, November 21, 2013. Participants can dial (855) 859-2056 to hear the playback and enter the conference passcode 79705303.
About Fairway MarketFairway Market is a high-growth food retailer offering customers a differentiated one-stop shopping experience "Like No Other Market". Fairway has established itself as a leading food retailing destination in the Greater New York City metropolitan area, with stores that emphasize an extensive selection of fresh, natural and organic products, prepared foods and hard-to-find specialty and gourmet offerings, along with a full assortment of conventional groceries. Fairway is headquartered in New York, New York. See www.fairwaymarket.com for more information.
CONTACT: Fairway Group Holdings Corp. Nicholas Gutierrez Manager of Finance & Investor Relations (646) 616-8103 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV