The agreement has been designed to bring the following support to organizations that use both solutions:
- Integration: Epic allows direct use of the QlikView Business Discovery platform within Hyperspace – including the ability to launch activities from QlikView such as a patient’s chart or billing account.
- Community: The shared customer community can exchange best practices and hands on knowledge of innovative ways to leverage both technologies. Content shared between customers helps the community to improve time to value for new and existing analytics initiatives.
- Support: The integration and best practices learnings allow for improved technical support for common clients.
Joint customers, including ThedaCare, the largest healthcare provider and employer in Northeast Wisconsin, and Nemours, an internationally recognized children’s health system, are already benefiting from QlikTech’s partnership with Epic.
ThedaCare has gained actionable insights into disease management, patient flows, and financial management using QlikView. The deployment to over 1,000 business and clinical users strengthens ThedaCare’s commitment to employer plan purchasers and more than 225,000 patients served annually. As a data-intensive business, the organization uses QlikView to analyze more than 110 million rows of data each day. Using QlikView, Thedacare eliminated their annual budgeting process, reduced overtime spend by more than $750,000 by integrating multiple data sources (Epic, general ledger, time/attendance, claims data) and managed staffing, demand, and expense management.“QlikView dramatically reduces the time to answer business and clinical questions and understand performance gaps,” said Brian Veara, IT Director at ThedaCare and Program Manager for the Clinical Business Intelligence Network. “It’s helping Thedacare transition from standard reporting to a truly analytical environment where any information can be rapidly accessed, analyzed, and viewed exactly as needed.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts