Tesla (TSLA) was upgraded at Wedbush to outperform from neutral. $240 price target. Survey results are indicating higher third-generation market potential, Wedbush said.
Veco (VECO) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Company still has accounting issues and could be facing a near-term earnings correction, Oppenheimer said.
Valero (VLO) was upgraded at Howard Weill to outperform. $43 price target. Valuation call, as negative investor sentiment has likely peaked, Weill said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Corning (GLW) estimates, price target were cut at UBS through 2014. LCD supply chain checks have been weaker, said UBS. Buy rating and new $16 price target.Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) numbers were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $104. Estimates were also increased, as the company is seeing higher volume growth. Outperform rating. Verizon (VZ) estimates were reduced at BMO Capital through 2014. Company is seeing flat net customer additions, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating and $55 price target. Woodward (WWD) numbers were lowered at Jefferies. Estimates were cut across the board. Weaker expectations in energy end markets, Jefferies said. Buy rating and new $47 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV