NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Domino's Pizza (DPZ) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
FireEye (FEYE) was initiated with a buy rating at Nomura. $51 price target. Company can gain share in the security market, Nomura said.
FireEye was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on a $35 price target, Goldman said.Rocket Fuel (FUEL) was initiated with a neutral rating at Credit Suisse. $60 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is up a quick 118%, Credit Suisse said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV