PLANO, Texas, Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With the school year in full swing, fall's arrival and the busy holiday season around the corner, Stacy's Snacks today introduced Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps, a sweet and savory line-up of artisan bakery bread snacks ideal for a quick "time out" from it all. The remarkably tasty crisps are made from real bakery breads, which are sliced thin and twice-baked to achieve the perfect crunch. Both the sweet and savory varieties pair well with fresh fruit, dips and spreads, or they can be enjoyed on their own.
Available in retail locations nationwide, Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps include:
- Herbed Baguette: Garlic and rosemary flavors in these baguette crisps make the perfect base to top with fresh chicken salad for a quick appetizer or evening snack.
- Pretzel Bread: Pretzel lovers will find these crisps quite tasty dipped in mustard or paired with their favorite cheese.
- Banana Nut: The rich bananas and nutty pecans in these crisps pair well with fresh berries, honey and jam.
- Vanilla Pound Cake: These crisps make a decadent tasting dessert or sweet evening treat, especially when topped with caramel sauce, whipped cream or yogurt.
"The Stacy's brand is known for bringing enthusiasts unique, high-quality snacks that inspire them to relax for a moment with a treat they love," said Dave Skena, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay. "Our new line of Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps delivers the great taste we're known for and showcases our uncompromising passion for our craft and our fans."
Stacy's Bake Shop Bakery Crisps are available in 5-oz packages for a suggested retail price of $4.29.About Stacy's Snacks Stacy's Snacks is one of the many brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America, the $13 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. In addition to Frito-Lay, PepsiCo business units include Pepsi-Cola, Quaker Foods, Gatorade and Tropicana. Learn more about the Stacy's brand online: www.stacyssnacks.com and www.facebook.com/stacyspitachips. About PepsiCo PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate. For more information, please visit www.pepsico.com. Follow PepsiCo:
- Twitter (@PepsiCo)
- PepsiCo Blogs
- PepsiCo Press Releases
- PepsiCo Multimedia
- PepsiCo Videos
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts