NIWOT, Colo., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) today announced that former Walmart executive Greg Sullivan has been appointed general manager of Crocs' Americas region, which includes all of North America, Central America and South America. In this role, Sullivan will be responsible for managing the region's day-to-day operations, including overseeing sales, marketing, finance and human resources functions, as well as the region's wholesale, internet and direct-to-consumer channels.
"Greg's deep retail and operations experience, combined with his proven track record of driving sustained, profitable growth, make him the ideal candidate to lead our Americas team," said John McCarvel, president and chief executive officer of Crocs. "As head of our largest region, Greg will play a key role in continuing to evolve and expand the Crocs brand and business in our retail, direct to consumer and wholesale Americas channels.
Prior to joining Crocs, Sullivan spent 20 years at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Most recently, Sullivan served as senior vice president of operations for Walmart's Southeast division, where he oversaw total store operations, real estate strategy and profit and loss accountability for the region's 345 stores and 110,000 associates. Sullivan was heavily involved in the development and implementation of Walmart's new urban and rural formats, designed to grow market share and profitability.Sullivan received his MBA from the University of Denver as well as a bachelor's degree in business from the University of Washington. "Crocs is a strong brand with loyal consumers and exciting growth potential," said Sullivan. "I look forward to helping the brand continue to expand its already extensive footprint in the Americas region, while providing consumers with comfortable, colorful, fun and innovative footwear."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV